Holiday Acres Choose & Cut Christmas Tree Farm is the fun place for photographers to host photo sessions for their clients!
Families may also reserve times to take their own photos.
See calendar below for available dates and times for fall sessions and Christmas sessions.
Sign-ups are not yet open. Please join our Holiday Acres Photographers Facebook Group and select Notifications - All Posts. We'll post there when the booking calendar is open.
1 Hour - $30
1/2 Day - $75
Full Day - $110
Session price is per photographer.
Full Day & 1/2 Day sessions may not be split between 2 days or between 2 photographers.
Christmas Tree Field Photos
Times listed on calendar are session start time to session finish time. Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, November 4th, at 2:00 a.m.
Graduation Photos by Chelsea Anne Photography
Year-Round Photo Sessions
Photographers may also schedule venue time year-round at Holiday Acres for graduation photos, family photo sessions, maternity photo shoots, engagement sessions, and many other types of photo sessions. Contact us to reserve a time.
- If walking ¼- ½ mile carrying your equipment from the parking lot to your location will be a problem for you or for your clients, you should look for another venue.
- Be sure your clients understand that it will take them about 10 minutes to walk to your location from the parking area so they won't be late for their session.
- No large props. All props must be suitable for carrying in by hand or with a wagon. No vehicles in the tree field.
- Photographers and clients must wear sensible shoes for the long walk out, then they can change into their nice shoes. Sandals, high heels, high wedges, etc. are NOT suitable for walking a long distance across uneven ground with high grass that can hide ant beds, stumps, and gopher holes. If you are a professional photographer, please advise your clients of this.
- Pets on a leash are welcome to join their families for the photo session.
- All client vehicles must be parked in the parking area designated for photo sessions. Do not park in Reserved Wedding Parking.
- You may bring vintage trucks into the field as a photo session prop if field conditions are suitable. $10 per day additional fee applies.
- You must sign in AND out with gate attendant.
- We receive many more phone calls than we are able to return, so the best way to reach us is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional photographers should schedule a minimum of 2 hours at a time. Although you may arrive 15 minutes early to walk back, 1 hour is not enough time to find a location, set out your props, plan your shots, help your clients find you, shoot the sessions, clean up, and walk back out. 1 hour sessions are fine for a single family coming out to take photos.
- Most Christmas trees in the field are 5-6 ft. tall. There is very little shade.
- You may enter the property up to 15 minutes before your scheduled time, and you must be out the gate by 15 minutes after your session end time. A $10 late fee will be assessed for every ¼ hour overtime.
More details to come! Be sure to follow the Holiday Acres Photographers Facebook page for updates.