Hourly Barn & Pavilion Rentals
Holiday acres is the perfect setting for a lunch meeting, graduation party, family reunion, organization dinner, or birthday celebration. Sledding on Holiday hill and playing in the natural playground will keep the kids busy, there's lots of room for outdoor games, and plenty of shade for sitting and visiting. You can also cool off in the air conditioned barn.
Hourly Venue Rental
Monday - Thursday (excluding 12/31/2018 & 1/1/2019): $100 per hour (3 hour minimum), or $700 for 8 hours
Friday: $200 per hour (3 hour minimum), or $1,400 for 8 hours
For use of outdoor covered pavilion only (no access to barn), you may deduct:
- 3 hour rental: $100
- 8 hour rental: $200
Hourly venue rental includes:
- Hourly use of facilities for up to 50 guests
- Climate-controlled barn
- Covered pavilion
- Open deck
- 6 – 6’ rectangular tables
- Picnic table seating - 20 picnic tables (seating for 120+)
- 4 – wine barrels
- 1 – barrel table (antique door table surface with 2 barrels as base)
- 1 – rustic bar
- Use of pavilion serving area
- Use of fire pit
- Venue cleaning
Over 50 guests: $5 per person
Alcoholic Beverage Notes:
- Additional charges apply for TABC-certified bartender and security officers if alcohol is served.
- You may bring your own beer and wine which must be loaded into the bar area prior to start of event and served by bartender.
- No hard alcohol, including margaritas.
- No self-serving of beer or wine.
Catering: You may choose any caterer licensed by the state of Texas & insured. Caterer must provide certificate of insurance naming Holiday Acres as additional insured.
We are sorry, but due to insurance limitations, bringing your own food is not permitted.
Not included: linens, food, beverages, ice, ice chests, speakers/sound system/audiovisual system, chairs, food serving staff, table busing staff, décor
Chairs & round tables (or additional rectangular tables) may be added for additional charge.
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please fill out the contact form below
Your wedding day should be like no one else's!