Holiday Acres Photo Facts 2017
Thanks so much for your interest in family photo sessions at Holiday Acres!
Location fees and guidelines apply to families taking their own photos as well as to professional photographers.
$25 + tax ($26.69)
You may book full hours only. No partial hours.
(Thurs, Fri, & Sun 2-7 p.m. only)
Beginning Nov. 5th sessions must end by 6 p.m.
$70 + tax ($74.73)
Half-day bookings are not available on Saturdays.
$90 + tax ($96.08)
You may shoot during all open hours for 1 day. Pass may not be divided between 2 days or between 2 photographers.
Open for photo sessions from 7 a.m. - noon and from 2-7 p.m. (starting Nov. 5th, sessions must end by 6 p.m.)
Full day passes available only on Saturdays.
Payment may be made by credit card at scheduling website and must be received at least 24 hours prior to scheduled session.
**Cash or check payments cannot be accepted at the farm as no cashier will be on duty.**
Reservation will be canceled if payment has not been received at least 24 hours prior to start of session.
You may come onto Holiday Acres property to take family photos ONLY if you have a paid reservation or purchase a Christmas tree during your visit.
⇒ Please consider the following before reserving a time at Holiday Acres.
If walking ¼- ½ mile from the parking lot to your location will be a problem for you or for your clients, you should look for another venue.
- All client vehicles must be parked in the marked parking area.
- The photographer may drive up to the field to drop off props IF THE GROUND IS NOT MUDDY. You must have a PLAN B for transporting your props to the field if cars are unable to drive in.
- You must move your car back to the parking area IMMEDIATELY after unloading your props.
- Be sure your clients understand that it will take them about 10 minutes to walk to your location from the parking area.
- If your car is in the tree field, you will be asked to stop your session immediately to move your car.
- Pets on a leash are welcome to join their families for the photo session.
- Vintage trucks or other vehicles are allowed for photo sessions if field conditions are suitable. $10 per day additional fee applies.
AVAILABLE DATES AND TIMES
September 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30
October 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29
November 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 30
December 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17
1 – 7 p.m. (6 p.m. beginning Nov. 5th)
7 a.m. - 7 p.m. (6 p.m. beginning Nov. 5th) with 1.5 hour lunch break
Lunch Break: Noon - 1:45 (all clients must be out by 12:15 p.m. and may not start arriving again until 1:45 p.m.)
2 – 7 p.m. (6 p.m. beginning Nov. 5th)
We regret that we are not able to offer Sunday morning sessions.
You may enter the property up to 15 minutes before your scheduled time, and you must be out the gate by 14 minutes after your session end time. Please sign in AND out with gate attendant. A $10 late fee will be assessed for every ¼ hour overtime.
We receive many more phone calls than we are able to return, so the best way to reach us is by email: Info@TheHolidayAcres.com
Please let us know if we can reserve a date and time for you!