Holiday Acres Photo Facts 2017
Thanks so much for your interest in family photo sessions at Holiday Acres!
Location fees and guidelines apply to families taking their own photos as well as to professional photographers.
Holiday Acres does not have a photographer on staff or provide you with a photographer. You are renting space at the venue only. To see samples of work for some of the photographers who are scheduled here, please see our Photo Session Album .
$25 + tax ($26.69)
You may book full hours only. No partial hours.
(Thurs, Fri, & Sun 2-6 p.m. only)
$70 + tax ($74.73)
Half-day bookings are not available on Saturdays.
$90 + tax ($96.08)
You may shoot during all open hours for 1 day. Pass may not be divided between 2 days or between 2 photographers.
Open for photo sessions from 7 a.m. - noon and from 2-7 p.m. (starting Nov. 5th, sessions must end by 6 p.m.)
Full day passes available only on Saturdays prior to Holiday Acres opening for the Christmas season
Vehicle as a Prop - You may bring a vehicle (vintage truck, etc.) for your photo session IF the fields are not muddy. Holiday Acres does not have a vintage truck. All trucks seen in photos are the property of the photographers.
Mistletoe Farm Setups - There is no extra charge for shooting in the Mistletoe Farm fields (a specific fenced-off area of the farm). However, there are some lovely setups at Mistletoe Farms that may be used by reservation only. Use of the setups is $10/hour in addition to your regular session fee. See pictures of the setups below.
Payment may be made by credit card at scheduling website and must be received at least 24 hours prior to scheduled session.
**Cash or check payments cannot be accepted at the farm as no cashier will be on duty.**
Reservation will be canceled if payment has not been received at least 24 hours prior to start of session.
You may come onto Holiday Acres property to take family photos ONLY if you have a paid reservation or purchase a Christmas tree during your visit.
⇒ Please consider the following before reserving a time at Holiday Acres.
If walking ¼- ½ mile from the parking lot to your location will be a problem for you or for your clients, you should look for another venue.
- Visitors should wear sensible shoes for the long walk out, then they can change into their nice shoes. High heels, high wedges, etc. are not appropriate for walking a long distance across uneven grassy ground that has lots of gopher holes. If you're a professional photographer, please advise your clients of this.
- All client vehicles must be parked in the marked parking area.
- On November weekends, IF THE GROUND IS NOT MUDDY, Holiday Acres will provide hay wagon transportation of your props to the tree field. You must have a PLAN B for transporting your props to the field if the fields are too wet for the tractor to go out.
- For those arriving first thing in the morning, field conditions permitting, you may be able to drive your own props out to the field to drop them off.
- You must move your car back to the parking area IMMEDIATELY after unloading your props.
- Be sure your clients understand that it will take them about 10-15 minutes to walk to your location from the parking area.
- If your car is in the tree field, you will be asked to stop your session immediately to move your car.
- Pets on a leash are welcome to join their families for the photo session.
- Vintage trucks or other vehicles are allowed for photo sessions if field conditions are suitable. $10 per day additional fee applies.
AVAILABLE DATES AND TIMES
September 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30
October 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29
November 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 30
December 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17
1 – 6 p.m.
Saturdays through November 18th - Photo sessions may not be scheduled for Saturdays after Thanksgiving
7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Lunch Break: Noon - 1:45 (all clients must be out by 12:15 p.m. and may not start arriving again until 1:45 p.m.)
2 – 6 p.m.
We regret that we are not able to offer Sunday morning sessions.
You may enter the property up to 15 minutes before your scheduled time, and you must be out the gate by 14 minutes after your session end time. Please sign in AND out with gate attendant. A $10 late fee will be assessed for every ¼ hour overtime.
We receive many more phone calls than we are able to return, so the best way to reach us is by email: HolidayAcresPhotos@gmail.com
Please join our Holiday Acres Photographers Facebook group. We'll keep you up to date on conditions at the farm and answer questions about hosting sessions there.
Please let us know if we can reserve a date and time for you!
Reserve your photo session below!
Click on the type of photo session you'd like to schedule (full-day, 1-hour, etc.), and you'll be taken to a calendar to choose your dates.