Will there be snow for your Christmas wedding in the Houston area? Probably not. But your Christmas tree farm wedding will be like no one else's. The average high temperature in December is 63 degrees, so it's an amazing time of year for an outdoor wedding. if you decide to go with an indoor ceremony or reception, our cozy wedding barn is heated for your comfort. Your Christmas wedding package includes the basics: the barn & pavilion, tables, chairs, and linens. The natural beauty of the farm serves as a backdrop for your unique style.
Christmas Wedding Package - $5,964 (up to 100 guests)
Saturday, December 15th (evening weddings only)
Saturday, December 22nd (any time)
- Full-day use of facilities for set up (on 12/15, Christmas tree farm may be open for tree sales during your set up time)
- 5 hour event for up to 100 guests
- Climate-controlled barn - seats 175 for ceremony or 100 at tables
- Covered pavilion - seats 270 for ceremony or up to 150 at tables
- Open deck (attached to pavilion) - seats additional 140 for ceremony or additional 125 at tables
- Outdoor ceremony space
- 100 - folding chairs
- 13 - 5’ round tables
- Linens white, ivory, or black floor length linens (upgrade available to other colors)
- 6 – 6’ rectangular tables
- 20 – picnic tables
- 4 – wine barrels
- 1 – barrel table (antique door table surface with 2 barrels as base)
- 1 – rustic bar
- Use of pavilion serving area
- Use of fire pit
- Set up and breakdown of tables and chairs
- Venue cleaning (after removal of all food, drinks, rental items, and personal property by event host)
- Use of venue for engagement photo session and bridal photo session (2 hours each)
Over 100 guests: $15 per person
Alcoholic Beverage Notes:
- Additional charges apply for TABC-certified bartender and security officers if alcohol is served.
- You may bring your own beer and wine which must be loaded into the bar area prior to start of event and served by bartender.
- No hard alcohol, including margaritas.
- No self-serving of beer or wine.
Catering: All food must be provided by a licensed & insured caterer of your choice. Caterer must provide certificate of insurance.
We are sorry, but due to insurance limitations, bringing your own food is not permitted.
Not included: food, beverages, ice, ice chests, speakers/sound system/audiovisual system, food serving staff, table busing staff, décor
See our FAQ for answers to some of the things you may be wondering about!
On Cloud9 Event Rentals - Tables, chairs, quality linens, unique decor items
The Hurried Hostess - Event Design
Designs by Yutz - Rental of marquee lighted letters, string lights, outdoor games, & more!
InTents Party Supply, LLC - Tents, tables, chairs, port-a-potties, lighting, audio-video, HVAC, and more
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please fill out the contact form below
Your wedding day should be like no one else's!