Saturday Venue Package
Your wedding - your way. Saturday wedding packages include the basics: the barn & pavilion, tables, chairs, and linens and a bartender. The natural beauty of the farm serves as a backdrop for your unique style.
Saturday Venue Rental Package - starting at $3,250
Peak season: March - june, October-November $3,950
Non-Peak Season: Now - February 2019 (excluding premium dates) & July - September $3,250
2018 - December 15, 22, 31 $5,964
2019 - January 1, December 21, 28, 31 $5,964
Prices subject to change without notice. Signed contract & payment of retainer lock in current pricing.
- Full-day use of facilities for set up.
- 5 hour event for up to 100 guests
- Climate-controlled barn - seats 175 for ceremony or 100 at tables
- Covered pavilion - seats 240 for ceremony or 125+ at tables
- Open deck (attached to pavilion) - seats additional 140 for ceremony or additional 125 at tables
- Outdoor ceremony space
- 100 - white plastic folding chairs (upgraded chairs available)
- 13 - 5’ round tables
- Linens (standard length white, ivory, or black linens are included; upgrades to other colors & styles are available)
- 7 – 6’ rectangular tables
- 20 – picnic tables
- 4 – wine barrels
- 1 – barrel table (antique door table surface with 2 barrels as base)
- 1 – rustic bar
- Use of pavilion serving area
- Use of fire pit
- Set up and breakdown of tables and chairs
- Venue cleaning (after removal of all food, drinks, rental items, and personal property by event hosts)
- Use of venue for engagement photo session and bridal photo session (2 hours each)
Over 100 guests: $13 per person
Alcoholic Beverages: You may provide beer and wine for your guests. No hard alcohol, including margaritas. All alcoholic beverages will be served by a TABC-certified bartender employed by Holiday Acres. No self-serve of alcohol.
Security: If serving alcohol, Holiday Acres will arrange for a security officer to be present. 1 officer is required for every 100 guests. Each officer must be paid in cash by you on the day of the event. $175 per officer
Catering: All food must be provided by a licensed & insured caterer of your choice. Caterer must provide certificate of insurance.
We are sorry, but due to insurance limitations, bringing your own food is not permitted.
Not included: food, beverages, ice, ice chests, sound system, DJ, food serving staff, table busing staff, décor
On Cloud9 Event Rentals - Tables, chairs, quality linens, unique decor items.
The Hurried Hostess - Event Design
Designs by Yutz - Rental of marquee lighted letters, string lights, outdoor games, & more!
InTents Party Supply, LLC - Tents, tables, chairs, port-a-potties, lighting, audio-video, HVAC, and more
For more information, or to schedule a tour, please fill out the contact form below
Your wedding day should be like no one else's!